Sunday, November 16, 2008

Welcome to our Blog

Hello everyone Jeremy here,

As Kelly and I start off on our lives together, we thought it would be an interesting experiment to start up a blog. It should be fun for us, and maybe it will be fun for you too. We will try to keep it updated as often as possible for your and our enjoyment. Both Kelly and I will be posting to this blog, so make sure to watch for the subtle differences. If someone posts "I miss my husband" or "my husband is awesome" or "isn't my man the best?", just remember that it isn't always Jeremy who is posting, try not to get confused!

So, to start out, here is the big news coming from the Schoonmakers, we are going to have a baby! Sometime in the summer, we will have a new and wonderful addition to our family. I think that it will be a girl, Kelly is under the delusion that it will be a boy. Poor girl. So, we are probably going to have a girl, and it will be fun. Kelly isn't loving the being sick part, but we are both excited to have a child.

That's all for now, I hope that you all will take some time every now and again and check us out. We will try to keep it interesting for you!

5 comments:

Craig and Maggie said...

Hurray! I love that you have a blog and I LOVE that you're having a baby. I think that she's going to be a beautiful redhead actually. weird I know. Are there any redheads on the Schoonmaker side?

Jill McQuade said...

yay for blogs! I'm going to go with Kelly and think you're having a boy. That's what I had first so obviously that's the best way to go.

Jen Bowen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen Bowen said...

So I just found your blog and I'm glad I did since I had no idea that Kelly was pregnant! Congrats you two!

Holly said...

Hey Jeremy, it's Holly (Henderson) Smith! I saw on facebook that you had a blog, so I decided to check it out. Congratulations on expecting!!! That's so exciting! Curt and I just had a little boy in September, and it's so fun to be parents. Good luck, and hopefully Kelly isn't sick too much longer!