Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Best Christmas Pageant Ever

Friends and family,

Kelly and I are spending this Christmas in Casper, WY. For me, things are a bit different, while im used to snow and cold, I am definately not used to the wind. Wyoming has crazy wind. We are having a really good time here and are just taking a few minutes before opening some Christmas Eve presents.

The McQuade family has a tradition to read a book called "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" a classic story. For those of you who have never read this book, you should do it. It is fairly short, and very cute. Kelly's dad reads it out loud and everyone gets quite choked up. The author is Barbara Robinson.

I hope that all of you out there are having a good Christmas season and are getting to spend it with those you love. If not, I hope you are safe and that you can return to your loved ones soon. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I LOVE that book so much... even if I can't make it through it without crying...

SO glad you guys were here for Christmas.

Jill McQuade said...

ya, the book is good. Frank also gets choked up reading that to us each Christmas.