Sunday, August 16, 2009

Karli is 5 weeks old!

Hello again everyone! Our little girl has reached the ripe old age of 5 weeks old. We haven't put up pictures for a while, and I thought that I would no longer deprive all of you of seeing the most beautiful girl in the world! Here we have a picture of Karli sleeping, one of her kissing her mother, one of her and her aunt Lacey, and another of her sleeping in a pretty dress. I also included a video. She likes to sleep on mom or dad, but sometimes she wants to get a bit better vantage point. Here she is hiking up Mt. Mommy to get a peek at the surrounding area.


4 comments:

Jill McQuade said...

She is one pretty baby. That's so funny watching her try to crawl like that. It's funny how big pacifiers look in little babies.

A. Schoonie said...

She is so sweet. Can't wait to see her again this weekend. If there is anything that we can bring to the luncheon let us know.

Craig and Maggie said...

oooooohh!! She's beautiful! Jill thinks she's particularly pretty cause she looks a little like hers I think.

I didn't think it was possible for me to get any more excited to deliver my baby, but you managed it.

Kelly said...

What a cutie! Congrats to you both. Kids are the best. It opens a whole new part of your lives and it is just wonderful.