Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Karli And Her Daddy

Karli and I bring Jeremy to school some mornings, but before we go out she has to get all bundled up...she thinks the mittens are frusterating because she can't play with things very easily and they taste fuzzy. But she loves her daddy and she loves when she gets to see him in the morning before he goes. Jeremy is busy busy busy right now with finishing school and doing the final draft of his senior thesis, and he also has two jobs at BYU one job for Maket Source-HP AND he is also tutoring a few people in all of his "free time." These pictures are after Jeremy has gotten home from work and Karli is just SO happy to have him there. (If you can't tell she looks just a LITTLE bit like her daddy)

This video gets you a little taste of how cute Karli really is, AND it shows her rolling over at the end (which she still does A LOT)

2 comments:

Craig and Maggie said...

She has such a beautiful smile! That second picture is my favorite. So darling!

Nicki said...

Oh me oh my! She is SOOOO cute. You should definitely post pictures more often. She always makes me smile. I miss you guys so much! Hope things are going well. Love ya!