Sunday, August 8, 2010

McQuade Renuion 2010-Bear Lake

We had a McQuade family reunion at Bear Lake this year. Everyone but Michael, who is in Korea on his mission, was able to come. Megan and Monte were awesome-they came up with the theme and the place, and planned tons of fun activities for adults and for the kids. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Also my mom and dad were amazing-they footed the bill for the house and food (which there was a TON) MAJOR THANKS to them too!!! From Monday to Saturday we played games, swam, played games, played volley ball, played games, sang, and of course played games!!! And our MAJOR news was Karli took her very first steps. I have so many pictures that I just did I slide show and then a video of Karli's first steps.






1 comment:

Lacey said...

Is there a way for me to steal these pictures?

Miss you guys already. Christmas come faster! :)