Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Toilet "Uh-oh"

Karli came up to me this morning with a very distressed look on her face saying, "Uh oh!" Yeah that's never a good sign with a toddler. She said, "han" meaning "give me your hand and I will show you" I followed her to the bathroom. This is what I found... Lovely. I'm glad that she is showing and interest in the bathroom which means that she might be interested in potty traing in a few months, but this is not exactly what I had in mind.

Well at least she is trying to help clean up :)

3 comments:

Lacey said...

hahahahahahaha. Holy crap that is hilarious.

You sure you want to keep her interested in the bathroom now? :)

Craig and Maggie said...

At least she thinks it's an uh-oh. My daughter thinks it's a Ha Ha. But isn't it amazing how adorable a disaster is when it is caused by a toddler?

A. Schoonie said...

Oh, the toilet is always a fun adventure! It is fun to see pictures. Hope you are enjoying your Spring! Happy Easter:)