Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Baby

Hello again everyone! I have great news for this post. Kelly and I went to the doctor today and she had an ultrasound. The technician lady was really nice and somehow knew what everything was. She kept wanting the baby to move so that she could see different things, so she would push on Kelly's stomach to get it to move around. Kelly didn't appreciate that too much, but we were able to see the baby's hands and arms and feet. We saw the spine, the brain, the face. Our baby appears to be perfectly healthy. This makes both Kelly and I feel so much better. I think that both of us were preparing for the worst possible scenarios that we could think of. We were both worried that the baby would be crippled or not have a heart or something like that. Lucky us though, our baby is wonderful and looks healthy.

Now I am sure that you all want to know what we are going to have. I can't stop smiling as I type this. We are going to have a girl!! A perfect, healthly little girl. I really wanted a little girl and am just so excited. With all of the fret and worry that has gone into this baby in her short little life, I am just so happy she is healthy.

5 comments:

Manda said...

That is so exciting! CONGRATS!

The Wanderer said...

Congratulations, Jeramey and Kelly

Jen Bowen said...

A little girl will be so fun! Congrats!

The Rileys said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you!

Jill McQuade said...

I'm excited for you both.