Monday, February 2, 2009

Wedding Pictures

One thing that I really wanted to do on this blog is to post some wedding pictures of Kelly and I. I still plan to post a few...someday. Until then, I will let you all know that I have put a lot (but not all) of our wedding pictures up on facebook.com for people to view. If any of you are not familiar with facebook, it is a networking website that started out as exclusively for college students. It has now grown large enough that anyone can join and network with their friends and family. Anyway, on my facebook profile, I have posted about 300 or so of the pictures from Kelly and my wedding. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THanks gerald (and kelly for asking him to do it).

Jill McQuade said...

hurry up and add me as a friend already