Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Desk

Kelly and I decided to spend a bit of our leftover wedding money (giftcards) and we found this beautiful desk that we really like. We already have a desk in our spare bedroom, but since that is getting converted to the baby's room, the desk has to go. The problem is that the desk is falling apart and won't fit out the door and etc. so we decided to get a new one. (By the way, if anyone wants a desk that only needs a little work to be useable, let me know) Here are a few pictures of Kelly building it (for those of you who don't know, building furniture is one of Kelly's most favorite things to do which is good since I am not exactly a "handy man." She takes care of most of the repair type things(lously lack of masculentiy)) and some pictures of it totally setup and looking good.

3 comments:

A. Schoonie said...

nice desk!

Leslie said...

Kelly-
I found your blog through Ruth's, and I'm so glad I did! I haven't seen you in ages, CONGRATS on the marriage AND baby! Kids are the best!
My blog is private, but send me an email to leslie_mccleery@hotmail.com and i will add you to the readers list.

Leslie (Cloward)

Craig and Maggie said...

Look at that gorgeous pregnant lady! The desk looks pretty nice too. I missed you a lot this last week.