Monday, March 2, 2009

Spring Research Conference

I just got the news that my abstract was accepted for the Spring Research Conference! This is sort of exciting for me since I will be presenting research that I have actually done the analysis for (as opposed to my presentation at the AAS meeting where I was merely a peon). I will be presenting at 12:15 on March 21. I am not sure if it is something people are invited to, I think it is. If you are interested in coming, let me know and I will figure it out. Also, if you aren't interested in coming, don't feel bad. Attending a research conference for the department of Mathematical and Physical Sciences is definately something I would not go to unless I was presenting. Either way, I will let you know how it turns out.

3 comments:

Craig and Maggie said...

Hey KK! I'm the lamest sister ever. I thought about you all Saturdayy morning when I knew it wouldn't be exactly a "happy" start to your birthday. I love you so much and hope you had a wondeful day!

The Wanderer said...

Sorry Jeremy, Sandy and I will be saying "I do" at that time on the 21st. Hope you have a god time at the conference.

Jill McQuade said...

WOOT! soo.... is it bad that i'm starting to think of you as olasha??